The team of Oakville physiotherapists have graduated with a Master's degree from a physiotherapy education program from an accredited university and are registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapy. They also continue to further enhance their education by participating regularly in post-graduate courses and seminars.
People see a Physiotherapist for:
- Pain in the Neck, Back, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist/Hand, Knee, Ankle/Foot
- Headaches, including Migraines
- Whiplash and motor vehicle accident injuries
- Strains and sprains from activities of daily living/sports
- Work related injuries
- General health and wellbeing
At the Oakville Optihealth Clinic our team of highly trained physiotherapists believe in a dynamic hands-on approach to the assessment and treatment of injuries and rehabilitation. Our goal is to provide our patients with the appropriate care necessary for a quick return to their pre-injury state.
The physiotherapists at Oakville Optihealth Clinic effectively use a combination of 'hands-on' manual therapy techniques, acupuncture, electric modalities, exercise programs, performance taping,and education to help each of their patients achieve their goals.